It’s been a crazy couple of months.
The Building my condo is in was hit by a deadly fire. It got me thinking.
I’m fine. No damage to person or property. Others weren’t so lucky.
In this episode I ask you a number of questions:
- How prepared are you?
- Do you have a fire extinguishers & smoke detectors?
- Do you have data back-ups? Are they in multiple places?
- What about important documents that aren’t stored electronically?
- God forbid you get in an accident. Is there someone else on your banking accounts who can access them and make payments and/or deposits for you?
- Are all your passwords for emails and web site admin pages somewhere for a trusted person to be able to make changes to the pages or close them down for you if necessary?
- What would happen if your studio burned down or you were flooded out? How long would it take for you to be back up and running?
- And many more that make you stop and think.
This episode is so important I’m not adding the usual notes at the end. I care about you and I want you to take this message to heart and take action.
All written and recorded content associated with the Voice Over Marketing Podcast are ©2013 – 2015 AR Enterprises Co., Inc. d/b/a John Melley Voice Overs & Production. All other trademarks and copyrights are property of their respective owners.
Disclosures: There are links to different items and sponsors on this and other pages on this site. If you click on them and make a purchase I may earn a commission from them.